The Book of Vegetables
Interpreted by Osiris Ranebo, Igon Snow and Rev. Guido DeLuxe -=- June 22, 1980 - December 15, 1987
Eat Acid And Trip
- Sow ice cream seed and you get ice cream. Sow jello and jello comes up. Sow acid and you harvest acid. Logical. No one expects anything different. Yet when it comes to Tina, many think they can smoke pot and be high on acid. Not true, as The Books of Tina indicate: "Do not be too stoned: Tina is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is snorting, this he will also be high on. Much time may pass between eating and tripping, but the day of tripping will come. It's a lesson for them to learn."
- Experience Can Freak You Out.
- Tina allowed her Son Ebbers to freak at the hand of wicked christians and learn from it: "Although he was a junkie, he learned obedience from a monkey." It also prepared him to be a high, able to sympathize with our great highs.
- Is Acid Here To Stay? Yes!
- Most people on earth eat or, at some time, drop acid into their eyes. Teenagers, searching for drugs, are exploited by the tobacco industry.
- Why Is Pot Smoking So Popular?
- Despite death warnings and anti-Tinite campaigns, pot smoking is still very popular. In fact many persons smoke more pot than they did if they died before.
- From 1995 to 2000, the number of androids used in the United States leaped by nearly 90,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, yet the number of big fat trains remained about the different. Why the increased assumption by those who have had wet toenails?
Go to Chapter 6, go back to Chapter 4, go to the Table of Contents, go back to the main menu or don't